Places Travel information

Do you want to travel and work in the UK?

Do you want to travel and work in the UK?

Do you want to travel and work in the UK? This is your perfect opportunity! We are looking for a dynamic and motivated person to join our team. It’s a great way to see the world and make some money while doing it.

People who enjoy traveling and working in Europe may want to find work in the UK. The Home Office judges most work visas based on a points system for basic skills and connections. If you live in the UK you must demonstrate a good link to employment and financial support from a UK family. find one Working in the UK can be difficult especially if you are not a member of the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA). You should research the visa category that is right for you. With a work visa, you can travel across the UK Europe, and the country. Note that if you are a visa national of a country In Schengen countries you may need a Schengen visa. The Schengen countries are Austria Belgium Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Italy Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland. Find out how to travel and work in the UK.

1 Find out if your country of origin is within the European Union (EU).

EU countries do not require people from other countries to hold special work or travel visas. Visit to double-check if you can move to the UK without a work visa.

2 Search for a 6-month internship.

Associations like BUNAC sponsor students accepted for internships in the UK. They help prepare European federal and American workers for short-term work. You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid passport. You must be a student. You can be at the undergraduate or graduate level Students who have completed at least 1 year of study. You cannot take part in an internship 12 months after completing your degree. You must have $3,000 to $4,000 depending on whether your internship is paid or unpaid. Check out the BUNAC website for an internship catalog or try your own. If you find an internship then you should apply for BUNAC sponsorship. They accept applications on their website throughout the year. Once you are sponsored they will help you get the proper visa and insurance.

3 If you are studying technical crafts join the Association for the Exchange of International Students in Technical Experience (IAESTE).

Visit your IAESTE country office to inquire about open exchanges. The program operates similarly to the BUNAC program except that it is sponsored by the British Council.

4 Find a job in the UK that can finance you.

If you are from a country outside the EEA this Tier 2 visa is the best way for you to get a long-term job in the UK. Once you find a UK job from an international company or online the employer must be able to show that they cannot find a local candidate. Prove they cannot fill domestic jobs must Advertise in the UK for at least 28 days. Employers must show that UK workers have a first chance to fill the job but they cannot find suitable candidates in the country. Alternatively, the job can be placed on the UK Shortage Occupation List. This list includes but is not limited to Engineers Social Workers Musicians CEOs Bioscientists Cooks Nurses and Physicists. Please visit for the full list. Visas are also available for inter-company transfers and athletes.

5 Apply for citizenship if your parents or grandparents were born in the UK and you are part of the Commonwealth.

If you can successfully demonstrate this connection you can live and work for up to 5 years. You should apply from outside the UK and include your parents’ or grandparents’ birth certificates marriage certificates and other documents with your application. If you have this history you should apply Now this work visa. You will not be able to switch to this from other types of visa applications.


About the author


Leave a Comment